Search This Blog

Friday 22 March 2013

Models have greasy hair, and they get paid to look like this! No Shampoo Challenge: Week Two

It continues! The second week of no Shampoo or Conditioner- called poo-free in the internet world. I didn't wash my hair for five days in between and it was getting pretty greasy! But no worries, I just wore a scarf around my head to work yesterday.

I washed my hair again this morning with the baking soda and apple cider vinegar rinse. I mixed two teaspoons of baking soda in with some water and 'lathered' it into my hair. I rinsed with the apple cider vinegar- 3tbsp mixed half and half with water.  I think I will use more baking soda next time as my hair is still a little greasy, or I will just go without anything from now on and see how it goes. Honestly, I thought it would be worse than it is! And I understand it takes time for my chemistry to change and get used to my new poo-free ways. On the upside, I'm not dealing with any annoying static, and I have an excuse to wear all of my pretty scarfs! Plus my sister was just saying the other day how all the models seem to have greasy looking hair, so I guess I'm actually in style! 

NO Shampoo Challenge: Week 2



Please Like, Share and Subscribe to my videos!

Check me out on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/NaturallyAshleyNutrition
And follow my blog too!:
http://naturallyashleynutrition.blogspot.ca/

Lots of love and bananas,
Naturally Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment