Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2013

This is my BEST Squat! -Video


I was asked to demo a proper squat at work this afternoon so I jumped up and showed the ladies my best squat! I thought I'd share it with you all as today is day 5 of my 100 squats a day challenge. What do you think? Am I doing it well?



 I'm doing 100 squats a day for 100 days inspired by 100 Squats a Day on Facebook (link below). I'm loving all the people that are messaging and approaching me to tell me that they did their 100 squats! Keep it up! I did 100 squats in 3:54 time today. That's six seconds longer than yesterday so I will be working even harder to beat my time tomorrow! Don't let yourself get discouraged if you don't beat your time every day. Be happy that you accomplished them no matter what the clock says! 

You can follow 100 Squats a Day on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/100SquatsaDay?fref=ts

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NaturallyAshleyNutrition

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I've seen your other videos as well, and they're absolutely inspiring for a fitness-committed lifestyle. Your videos are okay, but they can be better. You can inspire more people to follow your lead if you get your video production handled by a professional studio to get more quality videos.

    Bighorn Studios

    ReplyDelete